RPGs for 2017

I got my hands on quite a few RPG products in 2016, some new ones, and some older ones. Looking ahead to 2017, I have some plans for what I want to run or play. So far I've run two sessions of the Black Hack online, and I'm running a Lords of Gossamer and Shadow forum game.

In terms of rule systems I want to try, there are the following.

  • Dungeon World (run)
  • Whitehack (run)
  • Troika (run & play)
  • De Profundis (play)
  • The Nightmares Underneath (run)
  • Shadowrun (run & run!)
  • Eclipse Phase (play)
It looks like I'm not too keen on playing RPGs at the moment, I'm more interested in running them. I also have plenty of ideas for creating custom rules and settings, so I'll hopefully make a few more posts about these.

I think what I want most is a group of people willing to try out new things on a weekly basis, and the time to play once a week. Those are my two RPG goals for the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London 2049 Campaign - The Sprawl

E-Town E-Now 1

E-Town E-Now 2